Monday 25 November 2013

Plumeria / frangipani / pokok bunga kemboja


Before RES+Frangipanifertiliser, my sick and nearly dead plants just hanging there, hardly flowering due to poor soil,and drainage
3 weeks after RES+ frangipanifertiliser to plant 1 . I purposely treat plant 1 (on your LEFT) with RES+FrangipaniFertiliser (1 tablespoon each of  RES and Fertiliser mixture to the soil),while Plant 2  as a control plant (with no treatment). It was far from a blatant favoritism, it was to see the effectiveness of EPSOM salt in rescuing /resuscitating nearly dead plant.

Warning !!!Graphic  disturbing image: closed up of Battered  nearly dead  base/bottom of both Plants : Plant 2  still doing her Best to servive.( Up date: Fret not, I've applied RES+frangipani Fertiliser 2 days ago,@watch this space,will up date again in 3 weeks time on Plant 2 )





After 3rd week : Plant 1 Blooms  , while her sister  Plant 2 still BOTAK and doing her best to servive.@Watch this space, I will up date on Plant 2 in 3 weeks time)


 I have two  Plumeria sisters  growing side by side,both were very  sick and hardly flower anymore.3 weeks ago,
 I purposely treat Plant 1  with RES+frangipanifertiliser and left Plant 2 as a control plant, untreated with RES+@RinsonFrangipaniFertiliser), .3 Pictures below are  the closed up photos of flowering plant 1 which has been treated with RES+RinsonFrangipaniFertiliser .Blooms like crazy after 3 weeks treated with RES+frangipanifertiliser. I love my garden even more ,my garden smell sweets again. I know I'm addicted to this sweet scent, that was  the reason why I resuscitate them with  RES. I have a few types  Plumerias/Kemboja in my garden, but ONLY this one  has sweet scent. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=761232050559986&set=a.740982932584898.1073741906.100000195931898&type=3&theater
plant1 : After 3 weeks being treated with RESRinsonEpsomsalt+Rinson'splumeriafertiliserhttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=761232050559986&set=a.740982932584898.1073741906.100000195931898&type=3&theater

Plant1: Spreading the good news. Picture speaks louder than word. Plant 1 blooms again after RES Rinson Epsomsalt+RisonFrangipaniFertiliser

Plant1 : blooms again after treated with RES+Rinsonfrangipani fertiliser
Plumerias in my backyard 

very sweet smell

the blooms put smiles  on my face while I'm doing dishes 

this one bears fruits/pods but not  my others so far



yellow plumeria
yellow plumeria
ada sekutum yag sedag mekar mewangi
share pasu dengan pokok cili
Kemboja Kuning share pasu dengan betik
Can't wait to make tea from frangipani too,Didn't know that bunga kemboja/frangipani/plumeria are edible too.This article is awesome!!!http://permathic.blogspot.com/2013/08/manfaat-dan-khasiat-bunga-kamboja-bagi.html

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is Vow. Fantastic.
    Please keep sharing and if you do not mind I would love to visit your beautiful garden to see it and to take photos. Can I do that when I come next to Ipoh? My order was sent to you but no response. Internet just working after 1 whole day of dull and continous drizzle in Ampang.

    ReplyDelete