Thursday 28 November 2013

Pokok Betik . Papaya tree ,healthier with Epsom salt

.Thanks to daily rain.Papaya trees :growing from kitchen scarp.
will be ordering benih betik sekaki from http://www.tanamsendiri.com/2013/11/betik-sekaki-selepas-3-bulan-disemai.html dan betik kampong toohttp://www.tanamsendiri.com/2012/01/benih-untuk-dijual-betik-kampung.html
All my existing papaya trees are from kitchen scraps, threw /scatterred  to the ground style of planting(sowing??),the strong plants servive  and fruiting.The ones not up to the life challenges, RIP. 6 plants I will keep for the fruits, a few more just for the pucuk/young shoots.These  papaya tree starts flowering and  fruiting at 4 moths old , 2 weeks after being given RinsonEpsomSalt. At fisrt I didn't pay much attention to this particular tree , (awed  me awhile  when I was clearing the Longkang /Main drain hole side ) upon looking at her root!!!stunned me that she is very strong ,such a very determine kind of plant,growing from in between the crack or  the tar (road gravel)and  cement of the Huge Longkang Cover outside my backyard  .So I reward her outstanding sheer determine fight for her LIFE with  RES (Epsom Salt) , I bought from Mr Rinson Lim. Of course this epsom salt works like magic!!! None of my papaya plant fruiting this early, not even their parents!!!
LITERALLY GROWS in between the cracks
this one sirviving  by holding on every little tar( road gravels,sands, dead leaves she could holds her roots  on to )
This one was sick too like her sister next to her .Now starts flowering  and bearing baby fruits looking  too.YES, I purposely let the dying sister RIP before RES-Qing her with 1 table spoon of RES (Rinson Epsom salt), to see if epsom salt can help my dying papaya plant too. She starts flowering after 1 week.  Mind you, not all epsom salt created equally, this info https://www.facebook.com/rinson.lim/posts/3648587190146?comment_id=2904197&notif_t=comment_mention

might help you too as it has helped many of my vegetable plants, fruits plants and flower plants .


No comments:

Post a Comment