Monday 25 November 2013

Mini roses for daddy's birthday

Roses in my garden

We value a humble pot of plant more than a fancy,expensive bouquet of flower. We made a tradition in our family to plant a plant / sow seeds on our special day or important occasion.Kids bought a pot of orange colour mini roses for dad's birthday. I love the sweet smell, and couldn't resist the temptation while helping them wrap the terracotta pot.I just plucked a few blooms to add colour to my salad and to adorn my hair.This rose plant indeed a great addition to my humble backyard.I love adding roses petals in my tea ,infuse in roses water and lotion,adding colours to my humble salad/ kerabu or just chew a few petals while sipping my morning tea ,bare footed in my backyard.
mini roses for daddy's birthday
Aliyah is piping the "grass for the green"
Especially for dad
Happy Birthday Dad
we fondly call this one  The Red Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment